Trade Type: Engineering
Trades Duration: Two Year
Trade Sector: Automotive
Minimum Qualification Eligibility: 10th Passed
ITI trade Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) is powered by NCVT. ITI trade Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) is a job oriented trade ITI trade Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) is suitable for government job and private job. This ITI trade Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) is very powerful for self-empowerment. This ITI trade Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) is perfectly design to fulfill industrial requirement of Indian Industries as well as International industries.
Installs, tests, maintains, repairs and replaces electrical Power distribution/power line equipments and fittings in factories, workshops, power house, business and residential premises etc. Manipulates controls to adjust and activate those equipments. Monitors and records control board/room readings, examines faults in control room and repairs substation equipments and panels to ensure proper operational efficiency.
Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) has a wide scope of Employability ranging from self-employment, contractual employment to Industrial jobs. On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the industries for following occupations:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Other
- Mechanic, Automobile
- Maintenance Technician – Service
- Auto Service Technician – Mechanic
- Fitter Automobile
- Apply safe working practices.
- Check & perform Measuring & marking by using various Measuring & Marking tools(VernierCalliper, Micrometer, Telescope gauges, Dial bore gauges, Dial indicators, straightedge, feeler gauge, thread pitch gauge, vacuum gauge, tire pressure gauge)
- Plan & perform basic fastening & fitting operation by using correct hand tools, Machine tools &equipments.
- Trace and Test all Electrical & Electronic components & circuits and assemble circuit to ensure functionality of system.
- Join components by using Arc & Gas welding.
- Check & Interpret Vehicle Specification data and VIN & Select & operate various Service Station Equipments.
- Dismantle & assemble of Engine from vehicle (LMV/HMV) along with other accessories.
- Overhaul Engine and check functionality.
- Trace, Test & Repair Cooling and Lubrication System of engine.
- Trace & Test Intake and Exhaust system of engine.
- Service Fuel System and check proper functionality.
- Test Engine Performance and set idling speed.
- Monitor emission of vehicle and execute different operation to obtain optimum pollution as per emission norms.
- Carryout overhauling of Alternator and Starter Motor.
- Diagnose & rectify the defects in LMV/HMV to ensure functionality of vehicle.
- Plan & perform maintenance, diagnosis and servicing of transmission system.
- Plan & perform maintenance, diagnosis and servicing of Vehicle Control System
- Troubleshoot vehicle Engine components and ascertain repair
- Plan & service Electronic Control Unit and check functionality.
- Diagnose & rectify the defects in vehicle to ensure functionality of vehicle.
- Carryout overhauling of charging system.
- Carryout overhauling of starting system.
- Troubleshoot electrical components of vehicle and ascertain repair.
- Overhaul, service and testing Vehicle Air Conditioning system, its parts and check functionality.
- Drive vehicle following Traffic Regulations and maintenance of good road conduct
- Revision, Project work and Examination