Trade Type: Engineering
Trades Duration: Two Year
Trade Sector: Power
Minimum Qualification Eligibility: 10th Passed
ITI trade Electrician is powered by NCVT. ITI trade Electrician is a job oriented trade ITI trade Electrician is suitable for government job and private job. This ITI trade Electrician is very powerful for self-empowerment. This ITI trade Electrician is perfectly design to fulfill industrial requirement of Indian Industries as well as International industries.
- Electricians have a wide scope of Employability ranging from self-employment, contractual employment to Industrial jobs.
- After successful completion of this course, Electricians can aspire to become Electrical Contractors by acquiring the ‘B” licence from the Electrical Licence Board.
- They can set up their own Rewinding and servicing of Domestic Equipment shop.
- Job opportunities are wide open in Defence, Railways, Transport, Ship Building, Electricity Board, various Industries etc
- They can also go for further higher studies after successful completion of course.
- Students who have completed this course have found employment in the following areas:
- Service/Maintenance Technician for domestic appliances in Reputed Companies
- Winder of Electrical Motors in winding shop
- Contractor for domestic wiring and industrial wiring
- Armature winder of Electrical fans and motors
- Electrical appliance repair in electrical shops
- Indian Railway (Asst. Driver, Tech. Gr. III, Appr. Technician)
- Local Electricity Board
- Assembler of Electrical control Gears
- Telephone Department
- Installation and Testing division of Auditorium and Cinema Hall
- As Instructor in Govt./Private ITI/ITC
- Merchant Navy
- Indian Air Force
- Self-Employment in Service Centre
- (i) Apply safe working practices
- (ii) Comply environment regulation and housekeeping
- (iii) Prepare profile with an appropriate accuracy as per drawing.
- (iv) Prepare electrical wire joints, carry out soldering, crimping and measure insulation resistance of underground cable.
- (v) Verify characteristics of electrical and magnetic circuits.
- (vi) Install, test and maintenance of batteries and solar cell.
- (vii) Estimate, Assemble, install and test wiring system.
- (viii) Plan and prepare Earthing installation.
- (ix) Plan and execute electrical illumination system and test.
- (x) Plan and execute electrical illumination system and test.