Trade Type: Engineering
Trades Duration: One year
Trade Sector: Capital Goods & Manufacturing
Minimum Qualification Eligibility: 8th Passed
ITI trade Welder is powered by NCVT. ITI trade Welder is a job oriented trade ITI trade Welder is suitable for government job and private job. This ITI trade Welder is very powerful for self-empowerment. This ITI trade Welder is perfectly design to fulfill industrial requirement of Indian Industries as well as International industries.
Gas welding (includes gas cutting), Arc welding, TIG welding, MIG/MAG welding etc
- (i) Install and setup operating system and Set the gas welding plant and join MS sheet in different position. [Different position: – 1F, 2F, 3F, 1G, 2G, 3G.]
- (ii) Set the SMAW machine and perform different type of joints on MS in different position observing standard procedure. [different types of joints- Fillet ( T-joint, lap & Corner), Butt (Square & V); different position – 1F, 2F, 3F,4F, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G]
- (iii) Set the oxy- acetylene cutting plant and perform different cutting operations on MS plate. [Different cutting operation – Straight, Bevel, circular]
- (iv) Perform welding in different types of MS pipe joints by Gas welding (OAW). [Different types of MS pipe joints – Butt, Elbow, T-joint, angle (45°) joint, flange joint]
- (v) Set the SMAW machine and perform welding in different types of MS pipe joints by SMAW. [Different types of MS pipe joints – Butt, Elbow, T-joint, angle (45°) joint, flange joint]
- (vi) Choose appropriate welding process and perform joining of different types of metals and check its correctness. [appropriate welding process – OAW, SMAW; Different metal – SS, CI, Brass, Aluminium]
- (vii) Demonstrate arc gauging operation to rectify the weld joints.
- (viii) Test welded joints by different methods of testing. [different methods of testing- Dye penetration test, Magnetic particle test, Nick break test, Free band test, Fillet fracture test]
- (ix) Set GMAW machine and perform welding in different types of joints on MS sheet/plate by GMAW in various positions by dip mode of metal transfer. [different types of joints- Fillet ( T-joint, lap, Corner), Butt (Square & V); various positions- 1F, 2F,
- (x) Set the GTAW machine and perform welding by GTAW in different types of joints on different metals in different position and check correctness of the weld. [different types of joints- Fillet ( T-joint, lap, Corner), Butt (Square & V) ; different metals
- (xi) Perform Aluminium & MS pipe joint by GTAW in flat position.
- (xii) Set the Plasma Arc cutting machine and cut ferrous & non-ferrous metals.
- (xiii) Set the resistance spot welding machine and join MS & SS sheet.
- (xiv) Perform joining of different similar and dissimilar metals by brazing operation as per standard procedure. [different similar and dissimilar metals- Copper, MS, SS]
- (xv) Repair Cast Iron machine parts by selecting appropriate welding process. [Appropriate welding process- OAW, SMAW]
- (xvi) Hard facing of alloy steel components / MS rod by using hard facing electrode.
- (xvii) Recognize & comply safe working practices, environment regulation and housekeeping
- (xviii) Understand and explain different mathematical calculation & science in the field of study including basic electrical. [Different mathematical calculation & science -Work, Power & Energy, Algebra, Geometry & Mensuration, Trigonometry, Heat & Temper
- (xix) Interpret specifications, different engineering drawing and apply for different application in the field of work. [Different engineering drawing-Geometrical construction, Dimensioning, Layout, Method of representation, Symbol, Different Projections,
- (xx) Select and measure dimension of components and record data.
- (xxi) Explain the concept in productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare legislation and apply such in day to day work to improve productivity & quality.
- (xxii) Explain energy conservation, global warming and pollution and contribute in day to day work by optimally using available resources.
- (xxiii) Explain personnel finance, entrepreneurship and manage/organize related task in day to day work for personal & societal growth.
- (xxiv) Plan and execute the work related to the occupation.